QQ & 呗比 の里程碑 ♥✾◕‿◕✾♥

2010年3月21日星期日

0 Hong Kong IHL 2010




1 nIte Stay back at UKM Guest House b4 go2 HK

'I like them!So cute~'



*-.'-.+
*
My 1st Flight in My Lif3*-.'-.+*



1st Day b4 Moot Competition Start
~with my
2016 roommate Pannalin Jantadee
+
Preedee ~ Calvin's roommate.



Hang Out 2gather + survey4 food


Semi final + Final round at High Court of HK~Yay!! :p




Last day Buffet dinner *its fusion style!*---
['=.= v all really full dat nite~




Hey! my 1st time again >0<


No More tension!No more competition!Here v come!!

Ocean Park!!LoL!!!!!




"Hey! U !"...i like this pic so MUCH!!



Dolphin
Musical Show! Fantastic!!



T
his is An An~So Cute!






Tsim Sha Tsui Night View!Nice!!


My
Dream Land ~ HK
My Dream Life ~ Developed City Life
I ❤ HK so I will B Back!!


A Thousand Million
To
+*-.'.-*+Joshua.T & Dannie +*-.'.-*+

Warm Soul Soup>.<


Joshua Teh Honguan "To Ah Yi, Er Jien and Hui Hui: I thank you from the bottom of my heart; without you guys, we would not have made it to the final in Hong Kong. Thank you for giving up your time, energy, sleep, and most of all for encouraging us and believing that we could go all the way. We could not have done it without you. I hope you get yourselves a good rest. It was a privilege mooting with you in our team."


"Haha.THX!!Joshua's touching words.first of all,i wana giving a super big heart plus a thousand million thanks 2 u n dannie!!!!I really appreciate the contribution n effort of u all.without u,i w'd not realize my dream to visit my dreamland~ HK .i wont 4get the moment while i step in the HK high ct in my whole life,im unbelievable dat i entered it!i feel sorry dat v r helpless while both of u 'fired' by judges n in sm moment.Lastly,It w'd b a Bravo can described u n danie!Both of u made the history n great prestij 4 UUM!U show d world dat UUM ..can!Both of u r our Hero n v r proud of U!!!.....i luv u all .n_n<"

0 评论: