QQ & 呗比 の里程碑 ♥✾◕‿◕✾♥

2010年7月25日星期日

0 NaMing~Grace~ + Outing fun

After Accounting class,we were outing to Jitra n Changloon.
The first mentioned >
I'm satisfied with the food coz i ate the proper n alike the most
Chinese cuisine at Hoveen restaurant at changloon, Kedah!


The Jitra Mall Outlook ^^Y

I ordered the clay pot mee, inside they flavoured it with some
cooking wine,nice! I could declare thet it was the most
delicious Chinese food i had ever eat at here, the Malay region!

Then, we head to Jitra2 look for movie but our mission
failed coz timing x accordance to our favor either it was too
late for us to watch or tome overlapped for those movies. Sad!

However, i felt happy as i can shop with salvia
BTW shu qian watch 'sorroccer apprentice' with
Kelvin alone,hehe~

furthermore, that day was my naming for my
Christian calling name~Grace !!
Hopefully, im blessed from this name
n i can behave myself more graceful ^^

0 评论: