QQ & 呗比 の里程碑 ♥✾◕‿◕✾♥

2010年8月27日星期五

0 '`A moment Like this.`'

it's merely a misunderstanding!
im being cursed by fade
im willing to if it lead me to my serendipity...
Lord hear me, send me an angel 2 cure my soul, my heart n my sense..
Does it true or lie, it doesn't matter as long as i feel my life alive.

It's such a sunbeam through out each inch of my body.
It burns me up, boost energy out of my pumped heart with quick tempo
im willing to feel the crown light exposed surrounded me.

Once again v spent the time 2gather the whole night
with joy & fun as u play songs 4 me with your lovely guitar.
It plays the string in my heart,deeply!
your voice heal my soul. undeniable that, your song touching indeed.

7am ++, come to the rest of the notes while it instead of the sunrise
the charming sunrise indicate the consistency of your determination
to go on the way you look for,
it same do with me.
r u my redeemer? im doubted..perhaps...

Mayb im a fool but i rather
my heart keep smiling n continue the sweet dream
your music surrounded my mind all the time.
so, let me dreaming to the end.

Gud morning & oso Gud night
Such a great time i ever had. =)




28/8/2010

0 评论: