QQ & 呗比 の里程碑 ♥✾◕‿◕✾♥

2010年9月23日星期四

0 Beautiful Love Quotes

Before you, my life was like moonless night, very dark,

but there were stars, points of light and reason.

Then, you shot across me like a meteor.

Suddenly, everything was on fire, there was brilliancy, there was beauty.

When u r gone, then the million had over the horizon, everything went black.

Nothing had changed but my eye was blinded by the light,

I couldn’t see the star anymore, and there was no more reason for everything.

You already know now I feel of course.

I’m here which roughly translated means, I would rather die than stay away from you.

~ Bella Swan

When life offer you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations,

it is not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

Irrational: the more you love someone, the less sense anything made…

Twilight New Moon

The dying Love of

Edward Cullen & Bella Swan



0 评论: