QQ & 呗比 の里程碑 ♥✾◕‿◕✾♥

2010年11月1日星期一

0 The Rainbow & Rain makes miracle


~°°﹒★°.。∵°°﹒☆°°°°﹒☆° * ° CHEERS *°** * ° * ° 。~°°﹒★°﹒∵°°﹒☆

Our ever 1st time 2saw rainbow 2gather, he was excited, so am I.


Happy Lizie funny face, wakaka n_M

↖ ↗ ↙ ↘ ^^ ~ ╭☆╭★╭7th November 2010 ^^ ~ ╭☆╭★╭ ↖ ↗ ↙ ↘ 

◢◥
~Romance in the rain~◢◥

We walked in the rain uncounted round til dropped! Wohoo, Satisfied!
<( ̄︶ ̄)>


The scene alike our situation that night, I was excited that I could
take a walk with him and felt the rain dazzled on our shoulders.
I begging hope that I could walk the rest of my life with him
until the end of my life journey.
Blessed~\( ̄︶ ̄)> <( ̄︶ ̄)/ Amen ~*


Feel the happiness in the rain.Gotta feel much!
Rain drop like shower of happiness and love upon them.

 ↗ ↙ ↘ 
↖ ↗ ↙ ↘ 
↖ ↗ ↙ ↘ 
↖ ↗ ↙ ↘ 
↖ ↗ ↙ ↘
↖ ↗ ↙ ↘ 
↖ ↗  
 




0 评论: